In light of the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID-19, here at RGHT we wanted to update you on the changes we have made within the trust in order to fall within the HM Government and Public Health England recommendations.
The health of our visitors, patrons and employees remains of paramount importance and we are taking all the necessary precautions to try and ensure this stays that way.
- We are keeping a close eye on advice from HM Government and from health experts and will action any necessary recommendations.
- Issuing a clear policy to all our team members that follows the latest guidelines given by HM Government.
- Extensively communicated to all our team members, visitors and patrons the importance of following basic hygiene protocols in line with World Health Organisation and PHE guidance.
- Vulnerable and at-risk employees advised to be working remotely from home.
- Asking employees who display symptoms of Covid-19 not to visit RGHT managed buildings and follow HM Government and Public Health England guidelines.
- Cancelling all upcoming public events and education workshops, including our Friday concert programme.
- Closure of Charlton House, the café and tearoom, and the closure of the Museum Collections and Archive to the general public.
We have taken this decision in the interests of the health and wellbeing of all visitors and employees and in response to the latest guidance from HM Government and Public Health England.
We will continue to work and update you via our website, email and social media channels. We will be monitoring HM Government and Public Health England guidance closely and appreciate that this is a difficult, uncertain time for everyone.
Let's all stay safe and look after each other.
Tracy Stringfellow, CEO
If you would like to speak to someone from the Trust, please use the contact form and our marketing and communications manager will come back to you as soon as they can.Enquire