From Ed Sheeran to Lucozade Sport, Charlton House & Gardens is regularly chosen as a filming location, thanks to its versatile location and convenient location to central London. This April will be a BIG one.
Changes you can expect during this two-week period:
- Friday Concerts will begin on 21st April at St Thomas’ Church on Woodland Terrace (near Maryon Park), returning to the House on 28th April.
- The walled gardens will be open with regular hours throughout, with access only via the east Old Pond Garden gate.
- There will be diversions on the wider grounds.
- Frilly’s Tea Room will close from 13th April. They will re-open with regular hours on Friday 28th April, in time to celebrate the early May bank holiday weekend with you.
- Neither the Charlton House nor the Stables car park will be open to the public. This includes Blue Badge parking spots.