Give to support us
Any donation you make helps us continue caring for our shared heritage.
(Please disregard the donation form linked above.)
There is a range of ways you can help the Trust along its journey of looking after the assets in our care:
- Donate money either on a regular basis or as a lump sum
- Become a Friend of RGHT
- Include RGHT in your will
- Spread the word about what the Trust is doing.
- Excite others to join us to strengthen and support our efforts
You can help to ensure that we can continue to preserve the historic house, museum collection & archive, open our doors to schools, and bring this house to life on a day-to-day basis by supporting us in the following ways.
Any donation you make helps us continue caring for our shared heritage. For example, a donation of:
- £25 could help us purchase resources for Charlton House Explorers
- £50 could help us purchase specialist preservation paper needed to conserve and catalogue our museum collection
- £125 could for a day’s upkeep of the Charlton House grounds
- £250 could replace a broken window
Did you know? It costs nearly £50,000 EACH year to maintain Charlton House's Walled Gardens.
Your support is more important to us now than ever. Click here to donate to Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust via a secure form.